About Me

My photo
I am a feminist/aspiring public intellectual/ godmother/friend/diva/ free-spirit committed to eradicating racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, poverty, and other inequities and disparities. I am an Assistant Professor of Women and Gender Studies at University of Missouri-Columbia. I believe in the power of words, images and of informed action. My interests are broad and encompass the significant and the trite. Follow me and get the "diva feminist" perspective on what's going on in our communities!!!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Gender, Color Politics, and Hip Hop: Dr. James Peterson and Dr. Treva Lindsey


1 comment:


  1. Rap and hip hop beats are used by recording artists and rappers to create a complete song. When the word beat isused with rap and hip-hop it usually refers to that part of the song that is instrumental and does not have any vocal part.Rap and hip hop beats is a layer of instrumental musicwhich usually continues in a loop, for example like the drums continuously playing.

    hip hop beats
    beats
    custom beats
    trap beats
    rap and hip hop beats
    hip hop tracks
    beats for sale

    ReplyDelete